THE FRASER VALLEY’S FIRST BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR DRAGON BOAT TEAM
We are breast cancer survivors, cancer survivors and supporters, all paddling together.
We are residents of the Fraser Valley, from cities and towns on both sides of the river.
- To give our survivors a renewed sense of self-esteem & focus beyond survival.
- To demonstrate that it is possible to have an exciting & challenging life after diagnosis & treatment.
- To raise awareness about breast cancer & related issues.
- To improve the quality of life for those living with the disease while research is being done to find a cure.
- We want a future free of breast cancer.